http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, June 18, 2017

LIFE IS GOOD - Single Page Layout
(Make It Prima June Challenge)


I haven't had the chance to play along with the Prima monthly challenges
in a while, but this month, I just knew I had to when I saw the board.
Summer colours, fun bright designs, nautical theme...  
this is the layout that it inspired me to create!


To find out more about the June Make It Prima challenge, click HERE.


 I am sad to say that my Prima stock is very limited (as I don't get to order online too often
and local stores do not often have it on their shelves), but I certainly make do with what I own.
Fortunately, I have loads and loads of flowers, some quite recent, many more
from years past, because I am quite obviously obsessed and addicted! 
Needless to say, Prima has always been top of my favorite manufacturers.

For this page, I used paper from the Timeless Memories as my background
that reminded me of beach sand.  I misted it with some blue, white and yellow.
I then went through all my Prima flower packs and took out the yellows, tans, rust,
blues, whites and created a flower cluster to match the board palette.


I decorated my page with a brad from the Free Spirit collection, 
a beautiful flair button from Jodie Lee as well as a variety of wood 
embellishments and wood icons, some gems and vintage Say It in Crystals.


The chipboard title was covered with white embossing powder.


On the left of the photo, you see a large resin window shutter also from Prima.

The beautiful picture was taken by my friend Christine,
the globe trotter, while on a trip to Greece/Turkey in September 2015.
I thought it was perfect for this challenge and I'm so happy
that Christine let me scrapbook it, as I am thrilled how it all turned out!
Thank you Prima for the inspiration!


As my layout states... Life is good!  Hope you enjoy! :)

Prima Marketing Inc. products used:
Patterned Papers:
Sun Kiss collection - Various
Flowers:
Embellishments:
Wood Icons - Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment