http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

BONHEUR - Single Page Layout
(Cuts2luv June Challenge)



Oooh, here in Eastern Canada, Summer is not officially here yet...
we still have a few days to go, and to be honest, it's still a bit chilly.
But the flipflops and tank tops are out and life just seems lighter overall!

I LOVE this season!

Especially since it makes for so many beautiful crafty projects too!


I made this layout super sunny and bright as I was inspired by the Cuts2luv 
June challenge for which you can see the board below!


If you have Cuts2luv flair or chipboard in your stash, you will want to click HERE 
to find out how to play along (English version is available).  
And if you don't yet own their products, then what are you waiting for!?  
Click HERE to see all their fabulous designs!

The challenge is to pick a minimum of 2 elements in the board
to incorporate in your layout, so I went ahead and picked them all!

I based my design on the sketch and stuck to the colour palette. 
I chose the Cuts2luv chipboard word 'Bonheur' for my title (which means 
happiness/joy, thus, 'plaisir').  My page is obviously about Summer 
for which I chose the also Cuts2luv flair piece 'Vive l'été' (Happy Summer).  
And finally, I added polkadots to my background with molding paste 
and a stencil and I hand-stitched some circles with string (fil).


Apart from the Cuts2luv flair and chipboard, I used mostly Prima products
from papers from the Editorial Dept and Sun Kiss collections and many elements
from the Free Spirit line as well as of course plenty of Prima flowers.
The complete list can be found below.


I sprayed some orange, yellow and white mists on my background
to add on to the sunny effect.  It makes for a very nice contrast I find
with the blue flowers and that beautiful Cuts2luv ombre Summer flair.


And look at this sweet little face basking in the sunshine!
This page makes me super happy just looking at it!


Thank you so much for dropping by!!

Cuts2luv products used:

Chipboard make Follies   3 badges 1 "Vive summer

Prima products used:
12 x 12 Patterned Papers:
Sun Kiss collection - Various
Flowers:
Embellishments:
Say It in Studs - Crystal Centers (531010)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, What a perfect layout for our challenge, Love how you placed the title to the side of this lovely picture. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuts2luv !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nicole your layout is soooo summertime, its perfect for the challenge i love it! Thansk and good luck with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est magnifique Nicole j'adore tout le soleil qui se dégage de ta page! Merci pour ta participation ça me fait toujours beaucoup plaisir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ton interprétation ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnifique ! De belles couleurs chaudes d'été !

    ReplyDelete